Voted Best in World for Expats
Bahrain is the one of best country in the world to live. The top-ranked country in 2017 is Bahrain. The state is given high marks by its expats as a great place to work and raise a family and they also make foreigners feel welcome. It vastly surpasses Arabian Gulf neighbors such as Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Qatar ranked in the bottom 10 of the 65 countries in the survey. The UAE was 26th in the list.
Here are reasons why you should prefer Jobs in Bahrain
- Career opportunities- The state offers great jobs in Bahrain which has oil and gas as the primary source of income in the region. The state stands tall on high growth levels in sectors like ICT, manufacturing, logistics, finance and banking and education attracting not only the nationalities but non nationalities as well (fresher and experienced both) making ideal place to search for jobs.
- Superb location– if you love traveling and exploring new places, Bahrain is the best choice. The city offers various options to those who are nature lovers like bird watching and sightseeing for example Hawar Group of Islands. Different mosques with their imposing minarets, various museums, and the modern malls with their built-in wind turbines make this country a must-visit for travel junkies.
- Great business hub– offers best incentives to businesses. There is no need to pay personal income taxes, added to that is their robust currency that means work in Bahrain offers more earnings for an overseas worker as compared to other countries.
- Traffic– every now and then working people face the issue of getting stuck in the traffic creating many problems like reaching office late and coming home late due to traffic. In Bahrain, you will get used to getting to your destination in 30 minutes or less, in short advantage is you reach everywhere on time making it ideal place for people who wants to other activities instead of wasting time on traffic.
- Culture– You’ll get a feeling of heaven if you’re a culture predator or lover, with the ancient pearl-farming industries, dhow-making along with the archaic artifacts displayed at the museums in the country. There’s even a whole burial mound excavated and displayed in the Bahrain National Museum. You don’t have to fear being in the middle of an Islamic country because they respect your right to your conscience. You can worship and follow any religion without any fear.
- Accommodation– the country provides spacious and better properties for lease, rent or buys at the most reasonable prices.
- There is no need of paying income tax or personal tax.
- Healthcare sector- the county supports free of cost health care facilities.
Author bio: A writer by profession, Neelam Gupta is currently focusing her writing on the extensive domain of employment. She has written various articles, news stories and blog posts on job search and hiring. The above article is a compilation of facts and discusses job search on the internet. Click here and know current jobs in Bahrain.