There is a saying in Bengali which states that your forehead should be of three fingers, if it is so then that is considered as you are the luckiest soul. But what if you get unlucky? if the count exceed four or say five, then it may become matter of worry. Are you worrying about your luck factor? Yes, then you are the most stupid person. Don’t think much about luck because it is just a belief, but you can assure one thing that you must worry about your receding hair lines.
Hair grows almost everywhere on human body except palms and feet, but many times hairs are so fine that they are virtually invisible. Hair is made up of protein called as keratin which produces hair follicles in outer layer of skin. Clinicspots is a premier online medical facilitator that provides high quality service and gives information regarding hair transplant in Mumbai or you can consult a doctor online anytime for any medical emergency.
As new hair cells are produced by follicles, old cells are being pushed out through the surface of the skin at rate of about six inches a year. The hair lines that you actually see are the dead keratin cells or its string. Average adult head has about 100,000 to 150,000 hairs and it loses approximately 100 of them per day. Finding new hair stray on your hair brush does not necessarily mean that it is an alarming sign for your hairs to shed.
If a person is suffering from receding hair line, it does not mean that he or she is completely bald. The hairs which you have shed that can be reground again by some of the following ways that is followed by home remedies, treatment, medications:-
What is A Receding Hairline?
- It is a type of progressive hair loss that is mainly experienced by men as well as some percentage in women.
- In women hairline begin to thin on either sides of forehead before you observe the baldness or clear patches on top of your head.
- The one common class of hair loss in men is a condition most popularly known as androgenic alopecia or male pattern baldness. It is characterized by a widow’s peak where your front forehead forms a V shape pattern.
- This problem is common in older men above 25 years of age.
- Receding hairline is seen in younger people which includes teenagers as well.
- Most commonly the accepted fact is that people start experiencing the problem in their teen age as their hair starts thinning, but as they grow long it start receding.
- If you are suffering from hair line receding that may be the caused baby genetics or it may be associated with certain response in which biggest suspect may be alopecia.
- Before we go to the causes of receding hairlines you need to know its signs before you get into that trouble. This problem does not cause overnight you should desperately keep on studying your hair line
- To start with, the initial stage is if you are having hair loss above your temples they often form a letter M, where you lose hair on your forehead whereas middle and sides remain as it is. As time passes you will start shedding your hair on top of your head moreover, it is totally depended on its causes
- In some of the extreme cases people need to tilt their head in order to observe their respective hair lines. Or else it makes a horse shoe shape in centre part of your scalp. You will therefore notice pronounced and high temples when your hairline is receding.
- If you are a teenager, then this a topic to worry about because when you suffer from this you may observe hair all over around you may be you find them on your pillow, or on your hair brush.
- On daily basis people loose around 100 strands only while combing, brushing but it is yet considered as normal.
- In teenagers other sign of receding hair includes sensitivity to cold, hair grows slowly, cartage and deluge stages.
- You need to know some of its causes if you are suffering from this kind of disapproved problem of receded hairline
- Do you want to know what are its causes? Let’s have a look at the following :-
What are the signs of receding hairline?
What Causes Receding Hairline?
- Genes- if you got receded hairlines from your genes then it is closely associated with hormonal causes
- Stronger the genes, more earlier are the risks of getting affected with your hair line receding.
- Age- is known to be main cause of hairline receding
- According to the study, thinning of hair and receded hairline is more common seen in older people in which 65% of men suffer from baldness and rest of them suffer for receded hairline.
Being hereditary, there are rumours that hairline is passed only from mothers side but it is not true as it is passed from both the parents.