There are a number of places where you can use the grease filters. They are used in gas stations, parking lots, loading areas, and most commonly they are used in the kitchen. Depending on the requirement, you can choose from various filters available in the market. The grease filters are mostly required in the kitchen, as this is space with all the grease and smoke. Opting for a filter which is designed with a durable material is a sensible step. Stainless steel seems to work as the perfect choice, though aluminum can also be opted.
While choosing a grease filter you can look out for
- A filter which is easy to install
- A filter which is easy to operate
- A filter which is rust free
- An open outlet chamber which can be inspected
- A size which enables grease retention to the maximum
There are many companies that provide grease filters, looking out for what you need and then making a choice of the company, can assure you that you get a filter that is apt for your requirement.
Installing a grease filter calls for cleanliness on a regular basis. It might be tedious to even think of it, but this is important for long term maintenance. The cleaner you keep it, the longer it will last. The greasy look and feel of this might be a big put off, but this is something that you need to do. You will be able to clean your grease filter in a short time if you follow the steps mentioned below.
- The first is to remove the filter and it is easy because you just have to slide out or pop out the lower side of the hood.
- Then you need to sink it in a hot water and pour a good amount of de-greasing soap and around a quarter cup of baking soda in it.
- Completely submerge the filters in the water, allowing them to soak for around ten minutes.
- After that you can take a scrubber and brush the grease off. You can use more soap if it is required.
- Once the grease is off you can rinse them in hot water and make it dry with a clean cloth or paper towel.
- Now, you can place it back and repeat the process in a month’s time.
The Right Company
You need to choose a right company if you are planning to buy the grease filters. It should be a company that provides these filers at a reasonable price besides a certain amount of guarantee of their sturdiness. Looking out for filters that require low maintenance can be a boon. The contents of these filters in the long run are grease and left over that is difficult to clean. Opting for filters that are self-maintained as the filtration basket is a better choice.
You can also opt for the stainless steel ones as compared to the mild steel painted, as there are fewer chances of them cracking or rusting, and so will give you long lasting service. These filters are able to take the day to day scrapes and knocks and not get affected.
You can safely opt for companies that offer these filters of a sensible size that is the one for maximum grease retention time. This is the time the grease takes to rise to the surface, and this can be achieved only by right sizing. An undersized filter might increase the grease retention time.
Finally, going for a grease filter which is easy to install makes a lot of sense. Getting into unnecessary complications might make the grease filters seem a nuisance. A reasonable priced filter which is sturdy, long lasting and durable is all that you need.
If you are thinking to choose the best grease filter for you & going to order these efficient and easy filters for your place then contact us now!