All the Smartphones coming to the market are noticed by all the big companies since last two years. Also, Google and Smasung are representing their consistency in the market over the last two years. The likes of Sony, Motorola, Nokia, and HTC are also added in these Smartphones. The top ten phones are added to Market such as Moto X, Nexus 5, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 3 and so on. Among all of the Smartphones, the Smasung Smartphones are quite popular these days. The series of Samsung Note has been very famous in the market for the last ten months. Now, you will come to know about the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 as different features and specifications of this Smartphone are going to be discussed here. These specifications and features will let you decide whether to go for this Smartphone or not.
Be Familiar With Specifications And Features
Here the discussion about this Smartphone of Samsung will be quite reliable and meaningful for you. The features and specifications of Note 3 and Note 4 will also be compared to the Note 5, with the help of which you will come to know that the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is better than the previous Smartphones of Samsung and consists of superior features in it. The Note 5 is heating up the market as it consists of amazing features that are mostly liked by the users.
The galaxy Note 3 was introduced into the market in the last September consisting of a display of 5.7 inches, a camera of 13 mega pixels, a front camera of 2 mega pixels, an AMOLED display with high resolution of 5.7 inches and a memory of 3 GB. When it comes to galaxy Note 4, it consists of a battery of 3200mAh, RAM of 4GB, Android 4.4 KitKat, a display of 5.8 inches, 16 mega pixels Camera, 3 mega pixels front Camera and much more. The cost of the Note 4 is supposed to be 850$.
Here are some features of the Samsung Galaxy Note 5, which are given below:
- A display of AMOLED screen of 5.9 inches.
- The memory of 4GB in the Note 5.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is available in 3 different models that consists of different storage capacity, i.e. 64GB, 32GB and 16Gb that can be extended up to 128GB.
- It consists of a metallic body with aluminium edges.
- The Note 5 will be water resistant and dust resistant as well.
- A retina scanner and sensor for the fingerprinting is also included in this Smartphone.
- Well-suited Gear 4.0 and Stylus S Pen.
- A Camera of 18MP with an aperture of f2.0 and the recording capabilities of 4K.
- A Battery saver is also included in this Smartphone.
- A front camera of 5 mega pixels.
- An Octa core Processor. The two variants, i.e. a Snapdragon 808 and Exyns variants are also present in the Note 5.
All these features will help you decide whether to buy the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 or not.